We are seeking a Sales/Networking Representative to join our Santa Barbara office. You will be offering digital products to small to medium size businesses.
We are a Santa Barbara Web Design and Online Marketing company looking to expand our sales team and so we are looking to fill full-time and part-time sales positions asap.
You must have a working knowledge of the internet and basic understanding of websites, however we provide training so experience in web design or online marketing sales is not necessary. The qualities that we REQUIRE are people who are HUNGRY and DRIVEN. We will train you how to prospect for new customers and how to close new business so if you just do what we tell you to do and work extremely hard then you will be successful.
Job Responsibilities will include:
– Cold Calling, Networking, etc. to identify small businesses that need a new website.
– Communicating with potential clients to identify their needs and then presenting an appropriate solution.
– Articulating to the potential client our Unique Selling Proposition and why our solutions are the best option for their business.
– Must be able to overcome objections and follow up with potential clients.
– Have no fear for closing the sale and asking for the order.
– Ability to work independently on a day-to-day basis and to meet monthly sales goals.
– You’ll also be required to attend weekly sales training conference calls and meetings.
If you want to help small business owners to grow their business online and are interested in establishing a sales career with our rapidly expanding technology company then please reply to this email with your resume and a brief description as to why you think you are the right person for the job AND your plan to get your first 4 orders.
We will be conducting interviews this week. Look forward to hearing from you!!
How to Apply: Send email (under 25mb) to [email protected] and include:
- Compensation expectations
Phi Web Studio offers competitive compensation and health insurance. Due to a large number of respondents, no phone calls, please. We will contact you with follow-up instructions.