Being a small web design firm, we provide a more affordable website and personal hands-on approach to your web project. You can be as involved in your website process as you would like to be, or allow us to handle the whole process, but we highly encourage feedback to ensure you love your new website.
We’ll meet in person or over the phone to determine the purpose and goals of the website.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- What kind of business or service you’re providing.
- Do you have an existing website?
- The target audience.
- Branding / Perception Goals.
- Content source.
- What websites do you like?
We’ll require a 1/3 deposit to commence work.
Web Design Phase
This is the first major milestone. We will provide static jpg of how the website will look including navigation, content areas, and colors. At this point, we encourage feedback and will work with you on any ideas or changes you would like to see done before we move to the development phase.
A sample of the visual design tasks:
- 1st draft of a visual design for the home page.
- Client provides feedback on designs
- 2nd draft of visual design for home page
- Client selects design and provides feedback
- Final visual design for home page
- Client approval of final design
When the design is signed off, we will require a 1/3 payment to continue.
The website is built. Content and photographs will be arranged and displayed in HTML pages. You will be able to view remotely from your computer. You can email or call for final changes or corrections.
Build site using modern web standards
When the website is signed off, we will require the final 1/3 payment.
After the website is launched we also provide WordPress Hosting, Support, and Maintenance.